ShootDotEdit 2.0 Custom Lightroom [LR] Workflow! It is finally here!!! As the Pro Wedding Photography industry continues to embrace Adobe Lightroom as the preferred software application for digital file management, it was only right that we embrace the advancement in order to support our customers.
As the leading post production partner to the Wedding Professional Photographer, it was imperative that we bring a comprehensive solution and cut no corners in the name of success and efficiency for our customers. This development and release comes with a dedicated team of experts committed to excellent execution of the project. Specifically, we would like to give special thanks to a well respected Adobe Lightroom thought leader, professional educator, and Adobe Lightroom Alpha tester, Jared Platt. Jared partnered with ShootDotEdit over 16 months ago to help us ensure the success of this project. He has helped us to embrace and consider as many areas of efficiency as possible⁃ And, a very big thank you to our Executive VP of Operations, Nathaniel Kam, for ensuring that all of the details were tended to from start to finish.
And, last but not least, a hearty thank you to all of our trusted Pros who helped with the Alpha and Beta testing prior to launch. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
**Here are several of the enhancements that come with the ShootDotEdit 2.0 Custom LR workflow:
- Your job order form now provides for the LIGHTROOM Workflow choice.
- Your Meta Data is now automatically preserved when submitting your job!
- No longer will you need to submit your XMP Meta Data as a separate .zip file!
- Order “Categories” without having to order JPG’s.
- Quickly and easily communicate your “Must KEEP” images for any CULL job. A simple drag and drop.
- Upon Job Delivery. NO MORE having to unzip and import! Can you say Oh Yeah!\
- Our UPLOAD service to your preferred online Gallery (ie. Pictage, Zenflio, SmugMug, PicPick, etc.) is not affected at all!
- Drag and Drop your preferred Phase 1 or 2 images into a “Custom Collection”. We’ll take it from there!
- Your completed job is returned as a newly updated LR Catalog!
- Our Web Upload tool is now fully integrated with and in support of our custom workflow and will let you know if there are any problems!
Interested in viewing some quick and easy video tutorials on how to use our Custom LR Workflow? CLICK HERE!
Have a thought? Add a comment to this post! Have a question? Reach out to our customer experience team!
Cheers to no more editing,
The New Workflow