First, the team at ShootDotEdit would like to thank all of you who participated in the FREE post production contest last week. It was a huge success and this promo really went viral (amazing at how quick things travel on twitter, its like word of mouth on steroids). If your not on Twitter yet, sign up here and follow us @SuperDotMan and @ShootDotEdit.
In no particular order, here are a few recent “I Want My Life Back” Tweets & emails. These were 6 of our favorites that came from new customers that were ALL FINISHED handling their own Post Production!
1. “Where have you been all my life? I am so excited to have found your service. Maybe now I can stop wearing a name tag around my kids. Ha-ha. Tell me more! I want my life back, so I can shoot more people.”
2. “I need ShootDotEdit, I am sick of not sleeping and being away from my family!!!”
3. “Hello! I’ve lost my life to photography!:) A fellow photog in the cities here recommended your services to me. Admittedly, while the idea of getting my life back sounds awesome, it’s a very scary jump to give over editing to someone else! But I thought I’d inquire as I’m seriously considering it.”
4. “Hey!! I have been really interested in outsourcing my post processing but have been having a hard time finding a company that I really love, and then I found you! my heart literally skipped a beat!”
5. “I am a wife, mother, teacher, and photographer (among other things)……You sound perfect for me to be able to shoot what I want and when I want without the stress of editing. I was wishing there was someone who could do it for me. Here you are!!”
6. “Looking to turn my light off at night and grow my business. Signed – yet another control freak up here in Canada ”
Also, DON’T FORGET, only 5 days left to take advantage of our DotBucks Sale!!! Need more info, shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org